Coronavirus: COVID-19 Updates
Quick reference below of current restrictions
- No groups larger than 10 Persons
- Full Club capacity of 300 persons and any one time inside the Club
- You do not need to make a booking to enter the Club.
- Every person drinking a drink (Alcoholic or not) must be seated.
- Guests must provide a contact number or email on entry.
- Functions: The only Functions permitted at this time are 'Weddings, Wakes and Corporate Events' however you can still book for the future, but this will be pending restrictions at the time of your Event.
If you have any further questions, please call our Reception on (02) 4334 3233.
Due to the Governments new restrictions on Clubs, please see the below with the most up to date information in regards to your Club.
New capacity limit of 400 persons inside the Venue at any one time. This will be continually monitored by both Reception Staff and our COVIDSafe Marshal. Members & Guests must be signed in and provide a contact number on entry.
Maximum Group sizes of 10 persons. Split bookings will not be accepted and co-mingling is discouraged and will be monitored by the COVID Safe Marshal.
As a measure to protect the health and safety of our members, employees and community, effective immediately guests whose residential address is south of the Hawkesbury, down to, and including Victoria will not be permitted to enter or join our Club at this time, until further notice.
We thank you for your understanding and support as we navigate through these difficult times.
New Restrictions in force as of 24/07/2020 including:
Total Club limit of 300 Patrons at any one time.
Maximum groups of 10 persons. Split bookings will not be accepted and no co-mingling is allowed.
Persons who have visited Victoria in the last 14 days will not be allowed to enter the Club.
When drinking alcohol, patrons must be seated.
Co-mingling with other groups is not permitted at any time.
Social distancing is encouraged. This is made easier with the spacing of furniture within the club & stickers on the floor for any lines 1.5m apart.
Please do not attend the Club if you are sick.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Welcome back! It's been 7 days since reopening and we would like to take a minute to say THANK YOU.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the last week and we hope to be able to serve many more of you moving forward.
Whats happening at your Club?
While some things are still unable to be back up and running for our initial reopening process, here are a few things that you can still look forward too!
- Weekly Dinner Specials
- $10 Lunch Specials
- Football Tipping Competition + Every Game on the BIG Screen.
Do I need to purchase a meal to enter the Club? No, you do not need to be dining to enter the Club.
Is there a Capacity Limit? Yes, we have an overall capacity limit and a limit per seated/dining area. A full floor plan can be viewed in the Members notice board, but our Staff continually monitor our Numbers in each area.
Do you have Sanitising stations? Yes. We have sanitising stations all throughout the Club. Especially through entry and exit areas. Increased cleaning is also in place to ensure a safe and clean environment.
Can you still bring Guests to the Club? Yes, Guests will need to sign in as normal on arrival with appropriate ID and provide a Contact Number or Email.
I am a Member, Do I need to sign in? Members are required to swipe their card at the Kiosk on entry & are encouraged to update any contact details with Reception Staff.
Do I need to make a booking to enter the Club? No. You can enter the Club as normal. Bookings are not essential.
The Courtesy Bus is currently not running. The local Taxi Number is (02) 4337 3900
The Entrance Leagues Club is very excited to announce that we will be reopening on Wednesday 3rd June.
With the easing of Governments restrictions around social gatherings and the opening of various hospitality establishments, we can open our doors and invite you back.
TELC has always been committed to ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for all of our Members and Guests, and we will ensure this is continued as we move forward.
Moving forward... together.
Below is the most up to date information for the practices we will be implementing.
- Dining, Bar, Poker Machine, TAB and Keno services will be operational.
- Social distancing measures in place and encouraged.
- Adhering to capacity laws per designated area, and in line with the 1 person per 4sq metre rule.
- Increased Hand Sanitising and wipe stations.
- Consistent and vigilant cleaning of surfaces.
- Every person entering the Club will need to sign in and leave a phone number or email address. *Please note, your privacy is protected.
- Maximum group size will be 10 persons.
- It is a requirement to have a CovidSAFE Marshal to enforce the above. We ask that you listen to and respect the marshals as they will be here to ensure your safety.
Sunday - Wednesday : 9am - 11pm
Thursday : 9am - 12am
Friday : 9am - 2am
Saturday : 9am - 1am
Dining service times:
The Bayside Cafe & Pizza Bar : Open from 9am - Late
The Bayside Brasserie : Lunch 11:30am - 2pm | Dinner 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Gaming Cafe : 10am - Close.
*Please note: It is not necessary to purchase a meal to enter the Club.
For the initial stages of re-opening the following will continue to be suspended until further notice.
Trivia, Raffles, Badge Draw, Darts, Bridge, Cash & Club Bingo.
Functions and meetings are also suspended until further notice.
The Courtesy Bus is currently not running.
Rugby League (TERLFC):
There is no set decision on the 2020 Season.
As restrictions ease further we hope to have more areas of the Club back up and running. Keep up to date on our Website and Social pages.
We thank all of our members for their support during this time and hope to see you soon.
In line with the new Government Regulations and easing of restrictions, TELC will be opening from Wednesday 3rd June from 9am.
Further details to be updated.
The Entrance Leagues Club is committed to the health and safety of all of our Members, Guests and Staff.
In line with the new Government restrictions, we have temporarily closed. This closure was effective as of 12pm on 23rd March 2020.
The Entrance Leagues Club is closely monitoring and responding appropriately to the situation with the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Members and Guests are encouraged to check our Website: www.telclub.com.au and Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/entranceleaguesclub/ for the latest information.
We thank all of our members for their support during this unprecedented time.
The below in Bold is advice received from Clubs NSW late yesterday.
UPDATE - 18th March, 2020
The Prime Minister just announced new measures to control transmission of COVID-19 and these have a direct effect on clubs.
The new measures include a ban on all indoor, non-essential gatherings of more than 100 persons. There will also be a ban on non-essential outdoor gatherings of more than 500 persons.
The Prime Minister announced that these measures commence immediately. This poses several practical and logistical challenges, particularly for larger clubs with greater capacities. ClubsNSW is currently in discussions with state and federal authorities to determine how these measures will be implemented in clubs, including the timeframe for the enforcement of the restriction.
ClubsNSW has sought advice from the authorities and will inform clubs on how they should respond, as soon as practicable. We will provide further information to clubs as soon as this information becomes available.
We are consulting with clubs to develop an approach that allows for zoning within clubs and enhances social distancing measures to reduce risk.
ClubsNSW is meeting with the NSW Treasurer this morning to discuss our request to defer gaming machine duty to enable clubs to maintain employment and important community services.
How does this affect our Club??
- The Club is open for business in line with the government’s restrictions on non-essential gatherings. Clarification on capacity as mentioned above restricts under 100 persons in each zoned area of which Staff will monitor. Staff are proactively ensuring all areas of the club are clean and sanitised and that there is appropriate spacing between tables.
- The courtesy bus operation will not be available from today until further notice. We encourage patrons to utilise appropriate modes of transport to get to and from the Club.
Central Coast Taxis contact details: (02) 4337 3900
- The Weekly Raffles will run as normal on Thursday, Friday from 5pm and Sunday from 2pm. End of Month Raffles will still run on the last Wednesday of each month.
- The following will be postponed until further notice: Trivia, Cabaret Show, Club and Cash Bingo.
- Staffing will be limited in line with business restrictions.
Central Coast Rugby League: Update
Below in bold is a Media Release from NSWRL
NSWRL suspends all competitions over COVID-19
A special meeting of the New South Wales Rugby League (NSWRL) Board has agreed to postpone all Community Rugby League until at least 1 May 2020, effective immediately, while all major NSWRL competitions have been suspended until 31 May in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The decision was made by the NSWRL in partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL) and all affiliated states, and after carefully considering the advice from widespread consultation with NRL Chief Medical Officer Dr Paul Bloomfield, government agencies and other key stakeholders.
The full Media release can be viewed here.
As information comes to hand we will keep you updated. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding in these uncertain times. We appreciate your support and hope to see you soon.
An important update for members, guests and visitors.
As a community-based organisation, we are taking advice on COVID–19 (Coronavirus) seriously, and as a result have implemented the following measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members, guests and visitors. Our primary concern will be to protect people, ensure our obligations under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (NSW) and maintain our duty of care to our staff, and to persons on, or seeking to visit our premises.
All persons who have returned from overseas from midnight Monday 16 March 2020, or been in contact with people who have returned from overseas travel are required by law to self-isolate for a period of 14 days and as a result will not be permitted to enter the Club premises.
All persons whose place of employment, education or socialisation that has been closed due to a confirmed case of COVID-19 are not to enter the Club.
All persons who experience or show signs of flu like symptoms are not to enter the Club. These symptoms may include fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness and shortness of breath.
Persons who are onsite and showing flu like symptoms will be asked to leave the premises.
We encourage all persons who are experiencing flu like symptoms to follow the advice of NSW Health. For more information on COVID-19 visit www.health.nsw.gov.au/coronavirus.
We encourage all staff, members, guests and visitors to practise good hygiene at all times.
The Club has increased signage within the venue to inform staff, members, guests and visitors of good hygiene practices.
The Club’s staff will be discouraged from engaging in personal contact, such as the shaking of hands with fellow staff, members, guests and visitors. Please do not take this in any other way than as a preventative and control measure to help prevent the spread of viruses.
The Club is also instituting frequent sanitisation of “high touch areas” including bathrooms, door handles and buttons.
The Club will continue to monitor the advice of ClubsNSW and implement advice accordingly.
Events, Entertainment and Functions
The COVID-19 situation continues to evolve rapidly. Following advice from the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) on 13 March 2020 it is recommended that non-essential, organised gatherings be limited to fewer than 500 people.
This includes events such as concerts, sporting fixtures with large crowds, exhibitions and religious celebrations.
While all Australians are encouraged to exercise personal responsibility for social distancing, there are no current restrictions recommended on attending other settings, such as shopping centres, or using public transport.
For non-essential organised gatherings with fewer than 500 attendees, NSW Health recommends that organisers:
- remind attendees and staff not to attend if they are feeling unwell
- remind attendees and staff not to attend if they have travelled overseas in the past 14 days
- ensure emergency management practices are up to date
- brief staff on how to practise good hygiene and make it easy for staff and attendees to practise good hygiene
- have adequate hand washing facilities available
NSW Health also offers the following advice for attendees:
- stay home and do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- stay home and do not attend if you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
Should the advice from AHPPC change, the Club will update its policy accordingly.
While onsite at the Club, staff, members, guests and visitors are encouraged to practise good personal hygiene including:
- cleaning your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or flexed elbow.
We encourage attendees of organised functions and events at the Club to liaise directly with those organisers, rather than the Club.
The Club and its catering contractors are taking our responsibility seriously and have implemented a number of temporary measures at the dining facilities which include:
- Removal of cutlery from all tables. Cutlery will be delivered with your meals.
- Introduction of single-use menus.
- Increased sanitation of all work and public spaces.
- Additional staff training.
- Increased use of gloves, including in the acceptance of deliveries.
- Removal of ‘help yourself’ sauce and cutlery stations.
Persons who do not cooperate with our advice in relation to COVID-19 will be asked to leave our premises.
We ask for your complete cooperation and understanding as we continue our commitment to offering a quality based community hub for all people of our community to enjoy.
If you have any questions, please seek to liaise with our Club’s management.
Further updates may apply.